Monoblock Bridge Saw 625E
Are you looking for a high quality, high performance cutting tool for your stone fabrication business? Then the AGA MONOBLOCK BRIDGE SAW 625E granite saw is the perfect choice for you. With the MONOBLOCK BRIDGE SAW 625E, you will be able to obtain precise and uniform cuts in each piece, thanks to its laser guide and high-precision sensors for machining tolerance. In addition, its leveling system guarantees that the table is always in a horizontal position, which guarantees uniform and precise cuts in each piece.
DC Increase your potential
MONOBLOCK BRIDGE SAW 625E
Why invest in this equipment?
The MONOBLOCK BRIDGE SAW 625E features a high-quality, robust design that makes it perfect to withstand daily use in workshops and stone fabrication businesses. In addition, its weight of 7.5 tons eliminates unwanted vibrations when cutting, which improves the quality and efficiency of the work.
It is important to note that the AGA brand MONOBLOCK BRIDGE SAW 625E granite cutter has a hydraulic system that guarantees smooth and trouble-free operation. This tool is also semi-automatic, which means you won't have to worry about doing all the adjustments manually. Instead, you'll be able to program the machine to make the precise, consistent cuts you need for your projects.
This powerful granite cutter is widely used in cutting and manufacturing slabs, tiles, countertops and other stone products. With a cutting capacity of up to 3200mm in length, 2000mm in width and 100mm in thickness (126″ × 78″ × 4″), you'll be able to cut large parts with ease and precision.
With the MONOBLOCK BRIDGE SAW 625E, you will be able to obtain precise and uniform cuts in each piece, thanks to its laser guide and high-precision sensors for machining tolerance. In addition, its leveling system guarantees that the table is always in a horizontal position, which guarantees uniform and precise cuts in each piece.
In summary, the AGA brand MONOBLOCK BRIDGE SAW 625E granite cutter is the perfect tool for workshops and stone fabrication businesses looking to improve their productivity and efficiency. In addition, its ability to cut large pieces and its high quality and resistant design make it the best option on the market. Order today and experience the difference in the quality and efficiency of your granite and other stone material cuts!
Large cutting capacity 126″ × 78″ × 4″
Perfect cut at 45°
Cutting table with hydraulic system
A Heavy Duty equipment of 7.5 Tons that guarantees the stability of the stone cuts.
Semi-automatic equipment with hydraulic system that provides quality cutting.
The table tilts hydraulically from 0 to 85 degrees for easy material loading.
Control the equipment from our innovative device, we always seek efficiency in the operation.
- Monoblock Bridge Saw 625E of the AGA brand for cutting granite and marble stones.
- A heavy-duty bridge cutter widely used for trimming and fabricating slab, tile, countertop, etc.
- It is capable of cutting a length of 3200mm and a width of 2000mm and a thickness of 100mm (126″ × 78″ × 4″).
- Laser guidance and sensors provide high precision for machining tolerance.
- The blade travels across the beam and is capable of automatically turning 90 degrees to make square cuts.
- The table tilts hydraulically from 0 to 85 degrees for easy material loading.
- This saw is computer controlled and capable of programming up to 99 repeat cuts automatically and is also capable of manual operation.
- The mechanical body is made of heavy-duty cast iron for stability and long life.
- It also provides a covered oil bath for the movements of the bridge rails.
- All functions are done from the control panel, which makes it very easy to use.
- Table swivel and tilt: Power tilt up to 85°
- Electric rotation from 0° to 360° Hydraulic (automatic stop at 45° and 90°)
- Cutting Length: 139″ x 90″
Get the AGA MONOBLOCK BRIDEG SAW 625E cutter right now! Ideal for making stone for construction finishes, this granite and marble cutting tool offers precision, efficiency and durability.
Take advantage and ask about our offers and financing plans!
We have financing plans: renting, leasing and payment facilities.
All our equipment includes: transportation, installation, training and remote technical support for life!